The purpose of this document is to regulate the GENERAL BOOKING CONDITIONS of the online booking services of PORTO CALPE, S.L. (hereinafter, "Hotel Porto Calpe"), with NIF B-03445210, address at Avda. del Puerto 7, 03710, Calpe, Alicante, Telf. (+34) 96 583 73 22. The Terms "You" and "User" is used here to refer to all individuals who for any reason access DIRECTION SITE RESERVATIONS (hereinafter, the Website) or use the services provided on the portal.
The use of these services will imply the full acceptance, and the validity, of each and every one of the General Contracting Conditions included in the latest updated version of these General Conditions. As a Client, you declare that you are of legal age and have sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these General Contracting Conditions when contracting with Hotel Porto Calpe. Hotel Porto Calpe informs that the procedures for obtaining the services offered are those described in these General Contracting Conditions, as well as those specific ones that are indicated on the screen during navigation, so that you declare to know and accept such procedures as necessary to contract the services offered on this Web Site.
The Online Booking services provided are for the purpose of booking a room at Hotel Porto Calpe. The use of these services will mean the full and unreserved acceptance and validity of each and every one of the general conditions included in the latest updated version of these general conditions. Contracting procedure: When using the service, the user will receive a confirmation email that will include their booking confirmation number. This email is proof of your booking and is a confirmation of acceptance.
• The credit card number provided is to guarantee your booking, no charge will be made at the time of the online booking, although, the hotel reserves its right to verify that the card number is correct and to charge the first night of the booking 2 days before the arrival date.
• In the case of having opted for the NON-REFUNDABLE rate, the hotel will charge the total amount of the booking on the card number provided and the reservation can not be canceled or modified. The cancellation fees for this type of rate are 100% of the amount of the booking.
• If two days prior to arrival it is not possible for us to charge the first night, we will contact you by email or telephone, to let you know and ask for another valid credit card number. If we do not receive a response within 24 hours, the booking will automatically be canceled.
• If you cancel 48 hours or more in advance at 12:00h on the day of your arrival, your booking may be canceled at no cost.
• If you cancel less than 48 hours in advance of the day of arrival, you will be charged 1 night.
• If you do not show up on the day of arrival, you will be charged 1 night.
• In the case of departure before the established date, the hotel reserves the right to charge the amount of one additional night.
• To cancel a booking, you can do it through this website or by contacting resevation’s department directly, who will assist you in a personalized manner.
• When you confirm your reservation, you are confirming a room category and not a specific room. We will always do our best to meet your preferences, but we can not guarantee it.
The prices reflected on our website include VAT.
The user agrees to use the services in accordance with the Law, morals, good customs and public order, as well as with the provisions of these General Conditions of contract.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INFORMATION:
Identity: PORTO CALPE, S.L.
Mailing address: Avda. Del Puerto, 7. 03710 CALPE (Alicante).
To manage bookings, administrative and fiscal derived activities.
To manage the execution of the contracted service, and additional services during the stay.
Competent Public Organizations, Judges and Courts.
The personal data we work with are those that have been provided by the user in one of the different forms on our website.
Name, last name, date of birth, nationality, telephone number, email and credit card information to guarantee the reservation and payment of the stay.
Booking management: during the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and according to the legally established deadlines.
Commercial Communications / Newsletters: as long as we are not asked to cancel the subscription.
Hotel Porto Calpe reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice, any of the ends included in these General Conditions of contract, in the way it deems appropriate, informing users of the modifications made through the Web Site, in order that they can be known and accepted again by users.
The user is aware that the use of online reservation services implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each of the clauses of the Web Site's Rules of Use, in the version published by Hotel Porto Calpe in the moment when the user hires the service. These rules of use complete these General Conditions in everything that they do not oppose. Therefore, the user must be aware of the importance of consulting the rules of this page, prior to accessing and / or using these services.
The present conditions will be governed by Spanish legislation, which will be applicable in what is not provided in these conditions in terms of interpretation, validity and execution. Hotel Porto Calpe and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Benidorm for any dispute that may arise from the provision of the services subject to these General Conditions. In the event that the User is domiciled outside of Spain, Hotel Porto Calpe and the User submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the city of Benidorm, Alicante (Spain).