We have implemented the following security measures:
- Updated information for our clients about the environment, possibility and rules of use of the beaches, websites and telephone numbers of interest, etc.
- Hydroalcoholic gel in each hall, next to the entrance to the lift.
- Safety signs reminding us of the need to keep a safe distance.
- Review of cleaning protocols for common areas, increasing frequency and disinfection.
PROTECTION OF STAFF
- Specific training of the staff of each department in health and safety protocols according to the regulations and standards.
- Temperature measurement at the entrance of both our own staff and those of our product or service suppliers.
- Provision of suitable protective elements for each employee: mask, hydroalcoholic gel, gloves, etc.
- Taking the temperature of employees and customers at check-in.
- Protective screens at the counter and signalling of safety distance measures.
- Online check-in (in process of implementation).
- Disinfectant mat at the hotel entrance.
- Doors open for as long as possible to promote the recirculation of fresh air.
- Hydroalcoholic gel at reception, vending machine area and lift access.
- Floor cleaning several times a day with a disinfectant product.
- Revision of room cleaning protocols, for adaptation and reinforcement.
- Free protection kit with 30 ml hydroalcoholic gel bottle, gloves, hydroalcoholic wipe and surgical mask.
- Stationery items are removed from the desk such as welcome letter, service directory, telephone directory and quality questionnaire, these items will be provided in digital format.
- The rooms will not be cleaned while the client is inside.
- The following items are cleaned and disinfected with hydroalcoholic disinfectant after leaving each room: telephone, remote control, desk surfaces, small tables, minibar, keyboard, safe and hair dryer.
- As far as possible, after each exit, the rooms will be kept 3 days without being occupied.
- Room linen is washed following safety and hygiene protocols by our supplier.
- Breakfast buffet service adapted to safety and hygiene measures, assisted by staff, under reservation and with capacity control and table separation, according to the regulations for each phase.
- Number of deckchairs according to capacity and safety space.
- Instructions for use, respect of the established capacity and safety distance.
- Water quality control and measurement of values according to the protocols recommended by the health authorities for this type of installation.
- Use of the gym by a single person or family unit.
- Cleaning and disinfection of the room and machines after each use.
We constantly review these protocols for updating and improvement.
Please do not hesitate to inform us of any health and safety issues you feel should be taken into account.
Thank you very much and ENJOY YOUR STAY!
This is the place!